ass1- manage business documents
Part 1 – Establish Document Standards
Document design and production
1. Spacing 1.15 is used between sentences. This is different from the Correspondence Protocols where two spaces are used in correspondence. Two ‘enter’ spaces are used at the end of a paragraph.
2. Numbers are default with Microsoft word. The numbers are indented (1.)
3. Headings (Calibri size 14 and Bold ) in publications (printed and online) are in sentence case for ease of reading.
4. Dot points If all dot points in a sentence are full sentences in themselves, each starts with a capital letter and ends with a full stop.
5.font : Calibri (Body ) size 12 for the body ,intro, conclusion
Document should be named and stored because when other staff would like to use it then they will find it easily and we should keep the file and divide in specific sections for easy to access and fast to use information.
Input including explanations will be south from the employee
The notice will detail:
Manage template design and development
2. Product list and selling price
3. Business card
4.Gift voucher design
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all pages?