Assessment 1 Manage Quality Customer Service-
Assessment 1 Manage Quality Customer Service
@Bangkok was established on this base of philosophy – Thai food, Thai taste for Thai people, and right in the middle of Thaitown. The partnership was formed among a young cook, a marketing expert, a graphic designer, and a singer. The restaurant is currently managed by Darase Kraykaew and Artit Krutrabiab who have been trained in many Thai restaurants in Sydney, and their great love of cooking.
Generally there are about 500 customers that enter the restaurant each week. A lot of them are regularly customers but there are always new customers every day. The restaurant has been well known for the great service and feel of being back in Thailand, as the customer service staff are very friendly and threat the customers like friends.
1. General Manager – she is the one that makes sure that the restaurant is running smoothly and that there are no very serious problems. The manager are responsible for the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
2. Supervisor – overlooks all staffs performances. Some of the Duties and Responsibilities are to:
3. Head Waiter – As senior members of the food service staff, head waiters supervise, coordinate and train junior wait staff, such as bar porters and food stewards. Their food service duties include interacting with customers, answering questions, informing patrons of special menu items and keeping the dining area clean and organized.
4. Waiter – Waiters may perform the following tasks:
5. Bar Staff – Bar staffs prepare and mix drinks, serving customers in the restaurant. they must provide great customer service and make sure that all customers get the drinks that they want.
At “At Bangkok” our vision is to create the best, branded, Thai good and eating catering company in Australia, to be recognised for providing great food, entertainment and fast, efficient friendly service.
Mission is to:
Balanced Score Card
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all pages?