BSBWHS605 WHS task 2
Role Play Meeting
WHS Chair Person
WHS Committee Members
Other Important Managers
2. Whether the meeting will be formal or informal?
The meeting will be formal.
3. What the agenda items will be?
4. Determine the tasks that need to be completed and who will be completing the tasks
The secretary’s role is to takes notes on what is discussed and outcomes agreed during the meeting. This person is also responsible for preparing the meeting agenda and notifying members of the date, time and location.
make an effort to attend all meetings and to actively participate
5. Decide what information will be documented as a result of the meeting?
Outcomes of consultation
Workers who are involved in health and safety consultation have a positive effect in the workplace on:
BSBWHS605 WHS task 2
Last updated: Jul 2022
This can be good for identify more risks in the processes, procedures and requirements. Reviewing these find new risks that the company may take and also how to avoid these risks.
Reviewing the processes, procedures and requirements of the company can make the company have better decisions. This is because the company review these and identify all the risks of each decisions. This is good for making the best decisions based on the risks identified.
When reviewing these things, the company can compare the current processes, procedures and requirements to the other options and alternatives. This also is good for identifying any processes, procedures and requirements that may be against the law or not acceptable. Having a good compliance will mean safer workplace, consistent performance and better chance of improvement.
Reviewing will also help monitor the performance of the company. these processes, procedures and requirements will be reviewed to monitor the organisations compliance performance and performance of processes and procedures. monitoring the performance will help the find out if the company is improving or getting worse and the company then try resolve issues.
Weakness areas are the bad areas that are performing. These areas could be processing areas, bad procedures or bad requirements. If these are reviewed and identified, the company knows where the weaknesses are and may they can be focused for improving these areas.
The hazard and risk control assessment involves a cycle with has been heavily implemented by the supervisors and employers.
1. The first step of a hazard and risk assessment is to first identify the hazard.
2. After identifying the hazard, the person must consider the possible risks that the hazard may lead to.
3. If the hazard has happened before, they may be existing knowledge of how to decrease the chances of risks occurring. Identify these risk controls.
4. Carry out these risk controls.
5. Finally monitor the hazard and review the hazard. Assess if any further controls can be made or wait for assistance.
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all pages?