BSBWRT301 Write Simple Documents ass2-111
BSBWRT301 Write Simple Documents
Assessment Task 2
The person writing from Fry’s Boutique was their buying manager, Ms Nguyen.
1. You will need to find a lot of information to reply to the letter from Fry’s Boutique.
Identify what this information is and explain where you would get this information.
The information is
We can get this information from the website, the sales of Fry’s Boutique.
We can get this information from photocopier and from the file in the computer
We can get this information from the website, the customer service of Fry’s Boutique.
We can get this information from the website.
We can get this information from the reply letter from Fry’s Boutique.
2. List the main points you need to cover in your letter of reply.
3. Prepare a draft of the letter.
106 Williams Road
Merryville, VIC 3288
16 June 2016
19 Harpers Road
Melbourne, VIC 3000.
Dear Ms Nguyen,
I would like to inform you that I find out that the summer range includes a lot of dresses and that the colour range is mainly pastels. The main materials are cottons and printed catalogue is not going to be ready in a month .Unfortunately due to a delay at the printers. But I am able to send a photocopied page that has been produced because of the delay. It summarises what will be in the new catalogue.
Because of Fry’s Boutique has not made orders with the company before so ...
Please inform us and if you have any questions , feel free to ask me through letter, email or phone call 02555555
1. A memo for all Spunky Monkey Health and Fitness Centre coaches and personal training staff to inform them that the spring /summer fitness class roster is being prepared for release to clients in six weeks’ time. Staff need to forward their availability, including preferred days and times, and preferred class options to you by the end of day of Friday. They need to know that if you don’t receive any information from them they will be left off the roster. Information should be forwarded to you on a form (and only this form) that they can get from either you or Karen.
2. A fax to the Fluffysoft Laundry, who launder all the towels used in the gym. Christie Baldacci is your Fluffysoft account manager. You have been having some problems for the past three weeks since Fluffysoft changed their truck roster system. The pick-up trucks are arriving late each morning so you are running out of clean towels and Christie asked you to let her know if you were unhappy with anything. You asked that the trucks deliver new stocks of towels each day by 6.30 am but unfortunately the trucks keep arriving after 9.00am. Your rush time in the mornings is between 6.30 am and 8.00 am, so this is very unhelpful and is making your customers very angry. You want to know what Christie is going to do to solve the problem quickly, otherwise you are thinking of moving to another supplier.
3. A letter to all existing Spunky Monkey members informing them that for the month of September there will be a special offer. Anyone booking 10 or more personal training sessions in September will receive a voucher for a one-hour sports massage that can be used before 31 December.
1 July 2016
From : Spunky Monkey Health and Fitness Centre
10 rochie St, Ultimo 2007 NSW
To: Spunky Monkey members
20 Smail St, Surry hills 2010 NSW
Dear Spunky Monkey members,
We are writing the letter to inform you that for the month of September there will be a special offer. Anyone booking 10 or more personal training sessions in September will receive a voucher for a one-hour sports massage that can be used before 31 December. Any questions please call 024748566
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all pages?