Manage business documents assessment 1
Part 1 – Establish Document Standards
Type of the document
Has the company got all type of document ?
1. An employee’s contract of employment may be terminated by either the employer or the employee gibing the notice required by the applicable award or the industrial relations act 1990.
2. Where the prescribed notice is not given, the employee shall be paid wages, in Lieu of notice, or the employer may withhold wages due to the employee, as the case may be equivalent to the notice not given or received.
1. Notwithstanding part 1 above, where any employee is guilty of misconduct, the contract of employment may be terminated instantaneously. In such cases there is no requirement for the giving of notice nor payment in lieu of notice.
2. where it is alleged that an employee is guilty of misconduct, the employee shall be provided with details of the allegations and be given a reasonable opportunity to respond to allegations prior to a decision being made to either terminate the employment or to issue a written warning.
1. where it is alleged that an employee’s capacity or performance is unsatisfactory, then the following procedure should be followed. He existence of this procedure shall not prevent an employee being dismissed in accordance with part 2 above.
2. the initial discussion and direction will be provided on an informal basis by the business manager or other authorised person. The employee shall be advised that such discussion forms part of the process arising out of clause 3.1
3. if the problem/s persist the business manager or other authorised person will discuss with employee:
Input including explanations will be south from the employee
4. As a result of this discussion the business manager or other authorised person will notify the employee writing regarding those matters in question discussed per clause 3.5 above.
The notice will detail:
5. This notice will be signed and confirmed by the employee to record the discussion in (3) above. If there is a disagreement as to the content of the notice the employee shall have the opportunity for their view to be placed on the record.
7. Where the problem/s are not rectified through the use of the above proves, the employee’s contract of employee may be terminated.
1. At any meeting or discussion forming part of the process in part 2 or 3, the employee may be accompanied by a Union representative or other person of the employee’s choosing.
1. On request a dismissed employee will be provided with a written statement of reasons for dismissal.
Part 2 – Manage template design and development and develop standard text for documents
1. Product Brochure
2. Product list and selling price
3. Business card
4.Gift voucher design
1. Each document or template will be kept in shared document, C-drive
2. All document is saved separately into department name. this will help you find the most suitable template.
3. Those files are saved in read only format
4. Click the template that you want to use
5. Click Open
6. Adjust and save your document or template as you wish in your own drive
7. Close document properly
Continuous Improvement Policy
1. Communicate expectations. In a school environment, expectations may include regular attendance, class participation and completion of homework. In a corporate environment, individuals may be required to be punctual, attend regular meetings, deliver projects on time and contribute to the enhancement of products and processes. All expectations should be communicated clearly and regularly in order to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
2. Deliver information and training. Continuous development requires advancement in knowledge and skills.
Schedule ongoing training sessions. Identify the individual skills required for continuous improvement and provide opportunities for group members to strengthen those skills. Training sessions may…...
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all pages?