Manage Business Documents Design And Development 1 (1)
Part 1 – Establish Document Standards
1. An employee’s contract of employment may be terminated by either the employer or the employee gibing the notice required by the applicable award or the industrial relations act 1990.
2. Where the prescribed notice is not given, the employee shall be paid wages, in Lieu of notice, or the employer may withhold wages due to the employee, as the case may be equivalent to the notice not given or received.
1. Notwithstanding part 1 above, where any employee is guilty of misconduct, the contract of employment may be terminated instantaneously. In such cases there is no requirement for the giving of notice nor payment in lieu of notice.
2. where it is alleged that an employee is guilty of misconduct, the employee shall be provided with details of the allegations and be given a reasonable opportunity to respond to allegations prior to a decision being made to either terminate the employment or to issue a written warning.
1. where it is alleged that an employee’s capacity or performance is unsatisfactory, then the following procedure should be followed. He existence of this procedure shall not prevent an employee being dismissed in accordance with part 2 above.
2. the initial discussion and direction will be provided on an informal basis by the business manager or other authorised person. The employee shall be advised that such discussion forms part of the process arising out of clause 3.1
3. if the problem/s persist the business manager or other authorised person will discuss with employee:
Input including explanations will be south from the employee
4. As a result of this discussion the business manager or other authorised person will notify the employee writing regarding those matters in question discussed per clause 3.5 above.
The notice will detail:
5. This notice will be signed and confirmed by the employee to record the discussion in (3) above. If there is a disagreement as to the content of the notice the employee shall have the opportunity for their view to be placed on the record.
6. Appropriate monitoring and counselling shall then be provided to the employee by the business manager or other authorised person.
7. Where the problem/s are not rectified through the use of the above proves, the employee’s contract of employee may be terminated.
1. At any meeting or discussion forming part of the process in part 2 or 3, the employee may be accompanied by a Union representative or other person of the employee’s choosing.
Part 2 – Templates
Petty Cash Voucher
Reminder Letter for overdue payment
RE: SECOND REMINDER – OUTSTANDING ACCOUNT
We wrote to you recently reminding you of the outstanding amount of $
If not, please organise for settlement of this account immediately.
If payment has recently been made, please accept our thanks and ignore this reminder.
Tax Invoice Address
Description of supply TotalExample $1234
Total price incl. GST $1234
Request Letter to Supplier to Review
[Name, Company Name & Address here]
I am [your name] representing [Company name], located at [location name].
Our company is engaged in – [State business nature] –
I am writing in to express our interest in hiring your professional services.
Please provide us with the information regarding your charges and, the terms & conditions for your services.Hope to hear from you soon.You can call us on – [no. here] for further information, and have…...
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all pages?